Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I haven't posted in a little bit and it's all Barb's fault! And everyone else's too! I shall blame everyone on Facebook as for some reason I've been spending all my time there and not bothering to do blog updates.

So there :-P

I never had any interest in joining the Facebook ranks even though Barb nagged and nagged me. She keeps in touch with Dad and my brother on there and wanted me to join in.
But I resisted.
Then MC goes and invites me to join so I did (I don't like ignoring requests to be friends!). Barb then finds out and that's my resolve down the drain.

I'm on the bloody thing way too much. And don't even get me started on that pirate game! I always say the next island I come across I shall bury my coins but I just can't resist looking for treasure! Gah, I'm pathetic!

Anyway, so that is my blog update. All I have been doing is wasting time on Facebook. I'm hardly even bothering to do more than have a cursory glance at MoH. What is the world coming to???

I shall make more of an effort to keep this up to date though, I promise. Until then, ciao!

10 comments:

Smerk said...

Well fine. See if some of us who aren't on Facebook care about you neglecting us. ;-)

Amy said...

I'm on facebook :D

I haven't been on MoH for a few months now I don't think...

Nettie said...

Dammit Thunder, I don't know where I've put the piece of papaer with your last name on it! As soon as I find it I'll look you up!

Tah said...

Ignoring MoH!?

>:-(

Mouse said...

I've been playing the pirate game a lot too...

oppiejoe said...

I wish I could play the pirate game :(

Stupid firewalls!

Anonymous said...

You're. . .you're ignoring us at the MoH now?!? Fine then, I'll ignore you in return! So there!

*starts ignoring Nettie*

Anonymous said...

*stops ignoring Nettie*

I can't take it any longer! Come back to us, Nettie!!! Waaaaah!

Nettie said...

*bighugs*

I'm not ignoring you Acci! I swear!

Anonymous said...

Oh ofcourse blame it all on me!!

Gotta get the treasure gotta get the treasure Gotta get the treasure gotta get the treasure Gotta get the treasure gotta get the treasure Gotta get the treasure gotta get the treasure Gotta get the treasure gotta get the treasure Gotta get the treasure gotta get the treasure Gotta get the treasure gotta get the treasure Gotta get the treasure gotta get the treasure