Sunday, August 26, 2007

Is that what I think it is???

There are some things in this life that one can just never be totally prepared for.

War, natural disasters, random acts of violence, Nameless, the toys that come with kid's meals...

A few weeks back Barb and Mikey took the kiddlywinks to Red Rooster for dinner. The kids all got a kiddie meal that came with a generic Transformers toy. One of the toys has a ... for want of a better word - 'gun' that 'transforms' from a rather inappropriate place...

Now, as the toy didn't come with anything to specify the name of this particular Transformer, Barb and Mikey have taken to calling him 'Optimus Wang'. Here are a few of the photos I took of him. Transfrmr, please try to contain your outrage ;-)




Now, shall I give you all a few moments to compose yourselves? Please, fell free to take a minute or two, I understand, I also needed to take a moment to get my head around it! lol

Ok, and now, by sheer weight of peer pressure, here are some pics of my stitches. It's really nothing overly exciting, it sounded much more gory and disgusting than it turned out to be. I'll have a noticeable scar from the top wound simply because it's on my natural part but the second one will be conveniently hidden by my hair. As it is, even at the moment you can only see the second one when I move the hair out of the way. And I was really happy that the doc didn't have to remove much hair at all so I don't have any really huge bald patches.



Okie my loves, that's about all for now. I've done up another poll, I just hope it's not too dated for the babies of the group.
Ciao!

12 comments:

MadCarlotta said...

Okay, this post has just completely

Made. My. Day.

LOL!

Don't you dare ever throw that out!

P.S. Thanks for the gore shot ;)

Transfrmr said...

Oh my goodness. Well, I always did think that Starscream was a bit of a Pr1(k :D I forget which one, but one of the constructicons had a similar apendage when I was a kid. It was used when they turned into a larger robot all combined, but stil... lol.

How do these things get past quality control and into production? I'll bet if you look closely there's a little "Made in China" logo somewhere.

Poor Franken-Nettie (oops, was that out loud) :( You simply must think up some old war stories to explain those scars in the future. "So there I was, surrounded by vicious Peruvian Vampire Bats, when..."

MadCarlotta said...

lol @ Franken-nettie! :D

Nettie said...

MC, I'm glad you liked the post.

lol Trans, I've actually been referring to myself as the bride of Frankenstein, so it's rather fitting!

Tah said...

Optimus Pr0n!

Hope the healing goes well. If you're really lucky you'll have cool, natural white/gray streaks in your hair from the scars.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Smerk said...

Okay, bit that made me laugh most and nearly spit tea everywhere was your list of things that people can never be totally prepared for...

LaMa said...

"Nameless" :-D

Uhm, yeah....you know, in the US I would have smelled a lawsuit with that kid's meal toy...

oppiejoe said...

The toy is a hoot... and just plain WRONG!

Wow... kewl stitches Nettie...

Wolfbyte said...

I've got 10 bucks for the person who comes up with the most creatively named villian for Optimus Wang to fight

MadCarlotta said...

MegaDong? :D

Nettie said...

lol MC!

I started going through a Wiki list of Decepticons and really, you don't have to make up names for Optimus Wang to fight. There's a ready made list!
Thrust, Snaptrap, Sinnertwin, Bombshell, Ransack, Squeezeplay and Triggerhappy are just a few that appeal to my gutter mind!

Anonymous said...

charaqwertyuiopASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL

This is what Chiara had to say about the subject