Saturday, October 22, 2005

Watch out world, I'm loose.

I woke up this morning feeling irritable. No idea why. For those of you who know me, an irritable me isn't good. So, in the spirit of world peace, I tried to rid the feeling of perpetual annoyance. I went to the gym (which is a good half hour from my house) and tried to sweat it out and it seemed to have worked, so I decided to call in at my sister's house on the way home to say hello. She wasn't home! Now I know this isn't my sister's fault. She had no idea I was going to lob in on her that morning. But dammit, that didn't stop me feeling irritable again!
So I've come home, thoroughly pissed my husband off and am now sulking in the study. Hubby has no idea what is wrong with me, as he has only gotten "Nothing!" snapped back at him when he's asked what's wrong.
I just think it's so ironic that I can sit here, understand that I'm irritable for no good reason and shouldn't take it out on the world, but still want to yell and scream and curse until someone fixes my non-existant complaint.
Maybe it's premature pms, maybe it's stress, maybe it's just coz I'm a woman. I don't know what's wrong but I tell ya, I wish I had a few spare dishes to break at the moment.

3 comments:

Charybdis said...

Maybe you're just a bitch, sweetie. ;-)

Nettie said...

I love you too Chary!

Charybdis said...

Of course you do, I'm just frightened of you. I scare easily.