Saturday, June 17, 2006

A B C...

I went shopping the other day and picked up a really nice black halter neck dress. I was very excited! However, I then realised that I would have to buy a convertible bra to go with it. Me and bra shopping do not go well together.

I went to Bras-n-things and actually found a black strapless bra in an 18E. I tried it on and my boobs were so squished. The lady came in and measured me and said 'No wonder you're squished, you're actually an F cup'.

I almost cried. Finding E cup bras is hard enough as it is, but F cup? It's almost impossible. Luckily for me they had an F cup in that bra (Hurrah!) so I can wear my dress out tomorrow. Christian was a little shocked when I told him my new measurements - I don't think he could quite believe his luck. I on the other hand am giving even more consideration to breast reduction surgery. Most of the time I rather like my boobs, but there are times when they're just a damn inconvenience.

I'm sure there are ladies out there who would agree with me on that one.

5 comments:

Mouse said...

Keep the boobies, they're lovely and cuddly! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I know you hate how big they are, but I still think you'd look a bit odd if you got a reduction.

Amy said...

You'll regret it if you do! Although I can see why your thinking about it. Nope, your fine the way you are, I'm sure (I know I havent seen you personally but you probably will regret it at some point if you go through, plus, think of the money!!!)

Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I think you're lovely the way you are. However, if they make you uncomfortable or whatever, my opinion counts for nothing and you should do what you need to.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm. . .errrrrrrr. . .hrmmmmmm. . .so, how has the weather been lately?