Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Photos of trip!




Ok, I thought I'd post a few of my favourite pics from our little adventure.

'The line'. Need I say anything else?

I really like this one taken of Boo and I at the ruins at the base of the Big Hill

Not the clearest of pics as I borrowed it from Tru's album but it shows how damn windy it was atop the Big Hill!

Poor Alex, looking jet lagged, bemused and slightly scared after spending his first hour with us.

I just think this is such a Reservoir Dogs walk! Don't they look tough!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Matt is a real sweetie for putting up with me! Who else would don a tiara and get out of bed especially to give me cuddles?

Smerk and Alex before the radio interview. We had trouble keeping a straight face the whole way through it!

Tru, dressed to kill, or at least to inflict serious heartbreaking injuries.

And finally, I suppose I should post this one of my attempts to dress 'goth-like'. I believe I failed miserably and ended up looking more like a 1920's harlot.

Ok, that's about it for now. I've got more I can post later but my fingers are frozen stiff and it's hard to hit the 'upload' button!

2 comments:

LaMa said...

Nice pics! More, more!!

oppiejoe said...

Thanks for the "little windows" into your adventure :)