Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Better late than never

I was very excited on Monday night when I got a chance to sit down and watch the F1 race we had taped the night before. It was an action packed race (yes, they do happen in motorsport so just keep your mouth closed please...), there was rain, crashes, spins, daring overtaking moves all culminating in Button winning by a 40 second margin!
Yay!
There was much jumping up and down and screaming by me and it even managed to get a smile from Christian. It took 113 races but he finally did it. It must be wonderful to have all that hard work, effort and determination eventually paying off.
So Jensen, if by chance you ever stumble upon this site, congratulations mate!

Also on F1 news, Webber has been signed with Red Bull so hopefully he'll actually have a car next year that doesn't fall to pieces or blow up every single race. Hurrah for him too!

That is all.

3 comments:

Mouse said...

When I saw on the news that he'd won, I said to Chris that you'd be getting all overexcited...

Anonymous said...

Heh, I had the same thought, Mouse! I just didn't have anyone to say it to.

Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Heh! So did I.
;-)