Thursday, November 03, 2005

Me, myself and I

I've been feeling a little bit odd lately. Hubby has been working nights so I've been by myself at home, a little depressed I must add, not even logging on to MoH to chat with the guys there.
Not too sure why, I just get like this sometimes when I just prefer my own company. So I've read a couple of books, soaked for hours in a hot bath, caught up on some tv shows that I haven't seen in forever, and had a few early nights.

One reason I might have been feeling down is that on Tuesday, it was the 9 year anniversary of the death of a friend. I can't believe it's really been 9 years but the calander says otherwise.
I felt bad that Christian had to work and was by himself on Tuesday, because he was with Rob when he was killed in a hit and run. They were best mates and I worry that Christian is still hurting. He's the typical male, never tells you if he needs to talk about anything, so I naturally worry that he's keeping all his feelings bottled up. I guess that makes me a typical woman then.

Maybe I should suggest he start a blog so he can express all his pent up anger and sorrow?

Oh, look, a flying pig.

2 comments:

Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Awww Nettie. We're just pleased when you feel like you want to come back to us.
*hugs*
And hug Christian for me too, ok?

LaMa said...

* hugs *